- Added: Item-frame-shape: Cloud
- Added: Star-shape
- More item-frame shapes.
- Added R-buttons in Pre-docs dialog.
- Image / content-type "Standard Symbol" started (more symbols in future)
- Improved: finer curvehandle-edit at large zoom
- Pre-docs dialog: new shortcuts, find distant pre-docs.
- Added: Barplot edge-property
- SVG-export extended to include effects (drop-shadow, glow, edge).
- New: Numerical charts (barchart, linechart, pie, functionplotter)
- Further optimizations in Aimo-script terminology (more)
- New shortcut-keys in doc-library (see Help/Doc library)
- New shortcut: Links (eg. board-links) can show the N-Line dialog.
- Rotate-shortcut changed to Ctrl+Shift+Plus/Minus.
- Added: Alt+Plus for zoom (similar to Alt+Arrow for scroll).
- Tree auto-spacing very slightly reduced to achieve an optimum.
- SVG-export extended to include visual equations.
- Added support of PS-OpenType fonts.
- Enhanced copy/paste of text-with-links, if the other app is RTF-aware.
- Added: Paste-image mode (Aibase settings / canvas graphics / paste image)
- Optimized edit-text linebreaking: F7 has replaced Ctrl+F7.
F9 Linebreaking-dialog (contains F1 help) for faster change.
Linebreaking fully respects print-cm (zoom-independent).
- Ruler-objects can optionally show "field-lines". A grid requires two rulers.
- More commands in curvepoint context-menu:
1. Enable C2 (maximal joint-continuity to produce a cubic B-Spline)
2. Adjacent segment type (Line, Bezier, Parabolic, Auto elliptic-arc)
- Aibase Settings / Canvas Graphics / Edit-display quality / High (default)
Preview-curves have smoothness of final curves.
- Refinements in script-related help.
- Added: more Quantity types related to energy.
- Added: Storage-fields: Link-Settings / Keywords and Reference; Document-Settings / Author
- Added: Aibase Settings / Window-Elements / field to tweak dialog-color
- Further adjustments of dialogs to high-resolution displays
- Stricter quantity-rule: Nameless Compounds switch to base-units (minimal/unique)
- Design-optimization in help-documents: Colored background in top row